Petition begging "the rogue" to release the secret to Slash toanz, brah

Elias Graves

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't worry Slasher, the onez rippin on ya were the first to pick up Little Wayne's Rock record when it came out declaring it groundbreaking. It's clear to me you indeed nailed the toan, and hold the keys to Slash tonal enlightenment. So spill, Oh and thx for the yucks, brah.

• Members

Don't worry Slasher, the onez rippin on ya were the first to pick up Little Wayne's Rock record when it came out declaring it groundbreaking. It's clear to me you indeed nailed the toan, and hold the keys to Slash tonal enlightenment. So spill, Oh and thx for the yucks, brah.

• Members

I personally believe the reason we won't see a YouTube clip is because this is Slash his-self! NOBODY could have pulled off that clip with the toanz *AND* the shredding like slash but slash his-self.

PLEASE reveal yourself Slash. Stop hiding behind the handle and persona of a complete D-bag!

• Members

I personally believe the reason we won't see a YouTube clip is because this is Slash his-self! NOBODY could have pulled off that clip with the toanz *AND* the shredding like slash but slash his-self.

PLEASE reveal yourself Slash. Stop hiding behind the handle and persona of a complete D-bag!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Alecto

View Post

extras.jpg

plus . . .

111085-6b9cbac42ec58c4834047b95da0b3393.

with possibly . . .

11888_Dunlop_Crybaby_Slash_Wah_Crybaby_P

= Slash tone

So, considering that - by your own admission - you can't even play the part right all this proves is that you have wealthy parents. Case closed, bra.

Sorry brah, unless you're tone deaf I can actually play this pretty well, just not perfectly like Slash. Also you forgot this: (oh and there's more to it than this as well)

slash_setup_2010-e1279774216435.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Blue

View Post

I'm late to the game. Why is everyone so angry at this person? Is he just the new diversion now that everyone has grown tired (temporarily) of piling on HoneyIsCool?

They're angry because I nailed one of the most sought after tones in history and I'm rubbing it in their faces brah

Archived