DEC 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS

Frets99

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by JimiRay

View Post

I have a spare 20% off coupon code at musicians friend, expires 1/1/13 if someone wants it. Not sure if my privat mail works.

I pmd you but might have beeb too slow. If anyone else has a 20% code they are not going to use I could sure use one.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Drastion

View Post

I pmd you but might have beeb too slow. If anyone else has a 20% code they are not going to use I could sure use one.

I know that 5% isn't immaterial, but if someone needs a piece of gear, I wouldn't think 5% would be a dealbreaker. Sp, with that being said, NEWGEAR15 = 15% off right now @ MF.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Drastion

View Post

I know that 5% isn't immaterial, but if someone needs a piece of gear, I wouldn't think 5% would be a dealbreaker. Sp, with that being said, NEWGEAR15 = 15% off right now @ MF.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Blue

View Post

The minimum order requirement is also only $149, which is lower than the $199 requirement for the last 15% code.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Blue

View Post

The minimum order requirement is also only $149, which is lower than the $199 requirement for the last 15% code.

• Members

If anyone has a 20% code I could use it.

On that note does fender keep the $100 instant coupon going. I remember they had a fender sonic boom deal over the summer. Just trying to figure out if today is my last chance to get a cheap american standard stratocaster.

• Members

If anyone has a 20% code I could use it.

On that note does fender keep the $100 instant coupon going. I remember they had a fender sonic boom deal over the summer. Just trying to figure out if today is my last chance to get a cheap american standard stratocaster.

Archived