Official MAZI BEE MILITIA Roster! *****************

Mazi Bee

• Members
Originally posted by MONGOOZ

SO....any kind of ROCK qualifies????

then count me in.....i will rock even after i'm dead!!!!

:eek:

:wave:

(so....am i in then....????)

ROCK is in the heart of the beholder. As long as you ROCK as HARD AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN in your choosen field of ROCK than you are in, regardless of what type of ROCK it is. ROCK is what you make it.

ROCK ON MONGOOZ! Go forth and spread ROCK to all you meet.

flyingv_militia.gif

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

thanks for lettin' me in guys.....

i will rock with every utensil i can find....i'm rockin' with my mouse and pencil right now.....oops!!!....knocked batteries out of mouse....maybe i shouldn't rock the mouse so much...:eek:

please note: with your permission, i am starting the "Talk Box Brigade" so we can rock like a banshee!!!!

• Members
Originally posted by MONGOOZ

thanks for lettin' me in guys.....

i will rock with every utensil i can find....i'm rockin' with my mouse and pencil right now.....oops!!!....knocked batteries out of mouse....maybe i shouldn't rock the mouse so much...

please note: with your permission, i am starting the "Talk Box Brigade" so we can rock like a banshee!!!!

:cool::thu:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

This militia is exactly after my heart. I try every day to spread the message of rawk to the masses by means of both attitude and music. My specialities include sneering at authority, rocking a flying V hard and long at every opportunity, and sweating at least half a gallon at gigs!

I am also a member of the DanielJohns Abuse Club; as far as I can tell by your roster, he is in no way affiliated with MBM, and neither is that troll RAWK, in my honest opinion. I therefore see no conflict of interests in signing up with the Mazi Bee Militia. If the MBM sees this differently, I understand, and accept this.

I am ready to kick ass and take names in the name of rock n roll! Sign me up!! :D

• Members

I rawked out heavily last weekend @ Guitar Ctr in Hollywood--jamming out heavily on a Gibson Les Paul Supreme Sunburst thru a Marshall TSL100--then across the street at Sam Ash, using a Fernandes Ravelle thru a Marshall TSL60 combo--life is good!!!:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by gopher666

This militia is exactly after my heart. I try every day to spread the message of rawk to the masses by means of both attitude and music. My specialities include
sneering at authority, rocking a flying V hard and long at every opportunity, and sweating at least half a gallon at gigs!

I am also a member of the DanielJohns Abuse Club; as far as I can tell by your roster, he is in no way affiliated with MBM, and neither is that troll RAWK, in my honest opinion. I therefore see no conflict of interests in signing up with the Mazi Bee Militia. If the MBM sees this differently, I understand, and accept this.

I am ready to kick ass and take names in the name of rock n roll! Sign me up!!
:D

gopher666, it is without a doubt, that you are a NON STOP ROCK AND ROLL MACHINE and that is EXACTLY the kind of soldier we need!

Your attitude and passion for ALL THINGS ROCK will take you far in the MBM and will help us achieve our goal of GLOBAL ROCK AND ROLL DOMINATION!!!

Welcome to the Revolution! Go forth and spread the WORD OF ROCK and perform RANDOM ACTS OF ROCK.

Here are your stripes, wear them PROUD AND LOUD!!!

flyingv_militia.gif

ROCK ON

• Members

I would be honored if I can have membership.

I have been playing guitar loud and proud for 11 years, and have been in bands on and off for the past 6 or 7. I don't care if my musical contributions get heard, or if I get paid for it...though it would be nice, I just love playing rock loud!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

• Members
Originally posted by GuitarNoobie

Allright MAZI, I think I can RAWK enough now to ask for membership into the elite group that is:

The MAZI BEE MILITIA !

I humbly bow (with guitar in hand) before the members of the MILITIA and ask for for my stripes.
icon_pray.gif

HELL YEAH NOOBIE!!

We are honored to have such a TAKE NO PRISONERS, NO HOLDS BARRED ASS KICKING ROCK SOLDIER as yourself! You have proved yourself over and over in your defense of friends and your effort to WIELD YOUR AXE like the MIGHTY GODS OF ROCK have done so before you.

ROCK ON GuitarNoobie, you are a most honored new member.

STRAP THESE STRIPES ON AND NEVER TAKE THEM OFF

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members
Originally posted by wango55

I would be honored if I can have membership.

I have been playing guitar loud and proud for 11 years, and have been in bands on and off for the past 6 or 7. I don't care if my musical contributions get heard, or if I get paid for it...though it would be nice, I just love playing rock loud!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Now that is the exact attitude that I like to see! ROCKING as HARD as you POSSIBLY CAN, for the PURE LOVE of it!

ROCK ON wango55, welcome to the Revolution!!

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members

party's this weekend in 'Vegas, Hard Rock Hotel!!!! New event: Full-contact Debauchery Poolside (check out the Hard Rock Hotel website and see the webcam for the pool area tomorrow AM--it's a sight to behold, as I'm sure other members that have gone to the HRH in 'Vegas will testify!!!):D

• Members
Originally posted by wedgehed II

Mazi-

I'm 49 years old & can barely kick my own ass. Also, even though I want to rock-n-roll all night, I only want to party every other weekend. On the plus side, I strongly believe that no guitar is so good that it can't be improved by adding a whammy bar.

Do you have a place for me?

Your love for whammy bar pyrotechnics ensures you a spot in the MBM, and the fact that you own (do you still have it?) one of the coolest floyd strats of all time cements our need for you in this ROCK AND ROLL STRUGGLE for WORLD DOMINATION and FREEDOM FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO ROCK without STOPPING!!!

KICK ASS wedgehed, welcome to the Revolution! Your name will be placed among the ROCK N ROLL ELITE on the Official Roster.

Here are your stripes, wear them PROUD AND LOUD!!

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Angus_Poser

Wanna let me in on this?
:D

KICK ASS Angus_Poser, your dedication to ROCK N ROLL makes you the perfect candidate for the MBM. Go forth and ROCK as HARD as you POSSIBLY CAN and perform as many RANDOM ACTS OF ROCK as possible!

ROCK ON

flyingv_militia.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Hemispheres

Mazi Bee, count me in.
:thu:

Hemispheres, I know we can count on you to bring KICKING ASS and ROCKING HARD to a whole new level. We proudly accept you into our ranks! Go forth and ROCK!

Here are your stripes, wear them PROUD AND LOUD!!

flyingv_militia.gif