Marshall 50th Anniversary 1 watt amps

burton4snow

• Members

Anybody try these! I am finding a couple pretty cheap on ebay. Really trying to decide Between the JTM and JCM combos. I finally want to get a higher end tube combo amp and I just play in a 15 by 15 room so I need the low wattage. I am open to other combo suggestions but I am not really going above 800 bucks and want low wattage. I play blues, clues rock, classic rock, and just rock. Any suggestions?

• Members

Funny typo up there! Blues clues rock! Anyway...

An Orange Tiny Terror combo is in that price range, hoes down to 7 watts, and has a master volume anyway. Good for rock, and while it doesn't have that Marshall sound, it is a good rock sound.

Anyway, I watched youtube clips of those Marshall 1-watters, and they seem like they'd bring plenty of rock. Have you demoed them in person?

• Members

I havent tried one of those Marshalls but I like them too. I'd love to own one, everything I've heard about them is that they really produce the classic Marshall tone, just in a slightly less loud, smaller package. Update the thread if you end buying one and let us know how you like it.

Those Orange Tiny Terrors are pretty cool too.

Archived