Hello

TamaSuperstar

• Members

I just wanted to introduce myself as a fellow drummer. I hope to find a great community here as I have had bad luck with other forums. First off my name is Jeff I have been playing drums for about 10 years now and never quit. All of my gear is in my signature. I don't have any pics yet, sorry! I just wanted to say that I noticed that Timekeep69 posts here and I would like to thank you for inspiring my use of saluda cymbals. I saw your band at mcreds and I knew from the first crash that I needed those cymbals. You have great style! Anyways, I play metal ala Iron Maiden, Metallica, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, etc. I just recently started playing metal, but have been playing in tons of other types of bands. Just saying hello!

• Members

welcome to the board man! :cool: Allready gave some good advice! I like your running in place idea; my friend who plays football said i should try those kinds of exercises to keep the 'ol legs in shape. You must be located close to timekeep to see a VT show, sounds like a couple of good drummers here! ;):D

• Members

Indeed I was at the show and I really loved it. My friend James called me up and said that you guys were playing and that I should come to see you because he had seen you once before and thought you guys killed. I went to the show and was knocked off my feet by the drumming, cymbals especially. I all I could read on the cymabls was "Salu" so I went on the internet and did a search and found saluda cymbals w/ the same logo type from what I could see. I checked them out and saw you on their website. Anyways, thanx for playing some real metal!

Archived