GFS Tele "Cool Vintage" rail pickup set really the XL version and a set?

Fusion1

• Members

I emailed GFS and had several exchanges with someone named Stan.  I still have no clear indication if what is listed on the GFS website is truly the XL version set or if it is a typo.  Stan was saying yes I have them right in front of me but didn't say if they were in fact the XL version or if he even knows there is a difference between the regular and XL version.  It is weird though that the "Cool Vintage" set is the only one listed as XL in a set on the website.  There is not "Hot Lead" or Vintage set in XL available.  Also the picture for the "Cool VIntage XL" shows the regular version not the XL.  So many inconsistencies and lack of clear response from a representative at GFS.  Wondering if anyone here has ever bought this set?

http://www.guitarfetish.com/Calibrated-Pickup-Set-Cool-Vintage-Lil-Puncher-XL-Telecaster_p_145.html

Calibrated  Pickup Set

• Members

Even when the product description is 100% clear, you've got a chance of getting something wonky. I certainly have gotten the wrong thing from them before--it doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen.

Those guys are good about returns and the price is so low to begin with, you might as well take a chance. I'd make a note on your order emphasizing what it is that you want.

Archived