Identifying a Guitar

intothevoid

• Members

I was in a pawn shop today and saw a weird guitar. It had kind of a retro 50s stying, almost explorer-ish but not quite. It was blue and had a silver stripe just above the pickups. It had two cream coloured wilkinson P90s and the headstock was barely legible apart from the word "Buccaneer" in fancy writing. There were also some letters or logo looking thing before the word but I couldn't make it out. There was also a model/serial number on the headstock but like an idiot I didn't take a pic or write it down. The ticket on the guitar just listed it as a "Buccaneer Guitar".

I'm currently away from home and going back tomorrow but if I get a chance I might go back to the shop tomorrow and write down that model number. I love strange guitars but I don't want to buy something and find its overpriced as this shop is known to overcharge on guitars (they're a large chain of pawn shops). 

I cannot find any information myself on google and thought maybe someone on here would have heard of this before. If possible I'll get the number on the headstock and repost here.

Archived