Schecter Robert Smith guitar....

On The Brink

• Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

pretty cool - what other sigs are actually designed by the artist more than just a modded existing model?

The Ibanez MMM1 (that Staind guy's one) might count. The body shape is similar to the SZ range, but it's a 28" baritone rather than 25.1", it's neck thru rather than set neck, the bridge isn't seen on any other guitars in the range and it only has one volume, one tone and a 3-way blade switch.

It's really rather good too, for anyone who cares more about the instrument than the name on the back of the control cavity plate.

• Members
Originally posted by ghastlyone

What do you base the "huge pile of trash" comment on? Your opinion of it's shape? I prefer the looks of a sharp V myself but I wouldn't call the Axxion a "huge pile of trash" Mustaine designed the Axxion with upper fret access in mind and comparing this feature on the Axxion with the DV-8 or his older King V's the Axxion is much better designed in that respect. Whether somebody likes the shape or not is a subjective issue.

Just ignore Megadeth7684. He's just trolling as usual.

Regarding the Robert Smith Schecter, he probably thought the normal body shape looked a bit too slim compared to his own expanding frame. Maybe I should get one myself for the same reason. ;)

• Members
Originally posted by Actionsquid

His opinion is that it's a piece of trash, which is based on his opinion of the guitar, which is- that the guitar is a piece of trash, which is based on his opinion of the guitar,
which is that it's a piece of trash, and opinion he formed based on his opinion of the guitar. His opinion of the guitar is that...

:D

Originally posted by ThomasH

Just ignore Megadeth7684. He's just trolling as usual.

You are right. I will try to ignore his self centered 12 year old mentality in the future ;)

• Members
Originally posted by dot-dot-dot

The Ibanez MMM1 (that Staind guy's one) might count. The body shape is similar to the SZ range, but it's a 28" baritone rather than 25.1", it's neck thru rather than set neck, the bridge isn't seen on any other guitars in the range and it only has one volume, one tone and a 3-way blade switch.

It's really rather good too, for anyone who cares more about the instrument than the name on the back of the control cavity plate.

Actually, the bride now comes on the prestige 2020.

• 8 years later...

Archived