Good News

zaragemca

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by zaragemca
I was told long time ago by the Chinese that envy-jelousy is one of the driving forces which make human being to try to destroy something which they could not create,the ramblers of this forum could continue to eat their heart with the poison which is going to destroy(not body else but ) their own body.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahahaha that is the biggest load of {censored} ever!!! no pun to the chinese, im one of them! Thats blatantly one of those things which would go ina fortune cookie or on some cheesy martial arts t shirt

• Members
Originally posted by ShishKaboom!

I think Zarathingumy has a random word generator that he uses for his posts.

How dare you?! Eat your heart with poison! That'll show you.

:mad:

Hehe I just really liked that wording... I like my heart with barbecue sauce.

Wade
:eek:

• Members
Originally posted by DRuM

Steve is a member of the International Club of Pancakussionists

;)

Yeah, but it's a highly secret society, so don't tell anybody. We're currently working on a new drumhead material that tastes good for breakfast. That's all I can say for now. We're very close to a major breakthrough, but we're having issues with syrup and butter gumming up the snare strainer.

• Members
Originally posted by zaragemca

I was told long time ago by the Chinese that envy-jealousy is one of the driving forces which make human being to try to destroy something which they could not create,the ramblers of this forum could continue to eat their heart with the poison which is going to destroy(not body else but ) their own body.

You talked to the Chinese!? :eek: Like, (all of them?) Or their gov't or something?

• Members
Originally posted by Old Steve

Yeah, but it's a highly secret society, so don't tell anybody. We're currently working on a new drumhead material that tastes good for breakfast. That's all I can say for now. We're very close to a major breakthrough, but we're having issues with syrup and butter gumming up the snare strainer.

I heard about this. Evan genera treacle & sugar wet coated heads, right?

Dipped into a frying pan filled with a mixture of flour, sugar and milk for 2 minutes. You're onto something there steve. Gives a whole new meaning to the word 'batter'. :D

• Members

why don't ye just start a thread with your favorite zaca-moments? i'll begin the merchandising post-haste, so that as you read on your zaragemputer you can chomp on your clarity brand zaca-pancakes © and gulp a zaca-beer © while wearing a zaca-shirt, all from the comfort of you zaragemchair....

• Members

I heard about this. Evan genera treacle & sugar wet coated heads, right?

Dipped into a frying pan filled with a mixture of flour, sugar and milk for 2 minutes. You're onto something there steve. Gives a whole new meaning to the word 'batter'.
:D

Damn,Damn,Damn I wish I'd thought of that,humour was never my strong suit.

• Members

Originally posted by john clarity

why don't ye just start a thread with your favorite zaca-moments? i'll begin the merchandising post-haste, so that as you read on your zaragemputer you can chomp on your clarity brand zaca-pancakes (c) and gulp a zaca-beer (c) while wearing a zaca-shirt, all from the comfort of you zaragemchair....

I'm sending you a blank check. Feel free to fill in the amount to cover the following order:

Oh, and one other thing. As soon as it's available, please send me the full Zaca-babble audio series...the one where all of the Zaca-quotes are read by the actor Michael Caine (that guy's in EVERYTHING!)...CD version, please.

As for the pancake batter head, the International House of Pancakes hereby awards it's 'Bad Pun Groan' award to DRuM. Congrats, buddy. You'll be receiving an honorary membership into the society, and all of the rights and priviledges will apply. Welcome to the fold.

BTW, new members are required to supply the syrup at meetings for the first 6 months. Sorry, rookie, but rules are rules.

• Members

Congrats DRuM!! The coronation for his acceptance into the International House of Pancakes is on Tuesday right after Zaca-phonathon for Illusional Masters of Percussion.

Steve, don't forget the Zaca-incontanace undergarmet fashion show. By popular demand it has been extended for another week. Tickets are $50 at the door or you can buy them with a credit card for $45 in advance if "YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET!"

• Members

Why thank you gents. I shall be there on tuesday for my coronation, armed with 25 litres of syrup, a handful of promark 5A stirring spoons, a pint of zacamaster-skimmed milk, and in the true spirit of our leader, I shall be narrating a yawn inducing lecture detailing the history of venezualan, brazilian and chinese pancakes. Looking forward to it!

• Members

I shall be narrating a yawn inducing lecture detailing the history of venezualan, brazilian and chinese pancakes. Looking forward to it!

That's zacarific! Your thesis on venezualan, brazilian and chinese pancakes will add greatly to the International House of Pancakes research for the last 7 years. Have you decided on a butter sculpture yet? You need to let Steve know.

• Members

Originally posted by Old Steve

I'm sending you a blank check. Feel free to fill in the amount to cover the following order:

Oh, and one other thing. As soon as it's available, please send me the full Zaca-babble audio series...the one where all of the Zaca-quotes are read by the actor Michael Caine (that guy's in EVERYTHING!)...CD version, please.

As for the pancake batter head, the International House of Pancakes hereby awards it's 'Bad Pun Groan' award to DRuM. Congrats, buddy. You'll be receiving an honorary membership into the society, and all of the rights and priviledges will apply. Welcome to the fold.

BTW, new members are required to supply the syrup at meetings for the first 6 months. Sorry, rookie, but rules are rules.

send to:

jesus

c/o the pentagon...

• Members

hmm. on what i've posted, it seems on boards here where i am a simpsons quote will come up pretty regularily in the scheme of things among topics, as we find it hilarious and highly witty over here, yet i can't ever remember seeing anyone doing what i've just done on an american board. any reasons for this, or are ye just missing out?

• Members

Originally posted by john clarity

my post about where to send the cheques- it's a quote from the simpsons. bum on new york subway asks lisa for here address, she suggests she'll mail him instead, and he gives the above address...

Haah...don't remember that one. Must be from the 'new' era, and thus slipped through the cracks of my memory.

The only other one I know involving letters/mail:

Homer: "Hello, my name is Mr. Burns. I believe you have a letter for me"

Mail worker: "Okay Mr. Burns, what's your first name?"

Homer: "I don't know."

God Bless the Simpsons.

Archived