Gear rape

sidereal

• Members

Originally posted by T Hofmann

cop-out.

like stealing from wal-mart 'cause you don't like them?

rationalize however you like, stealing is stealing. and wrong.

and I've certainly stolen {censored} myself. I can rationalize with the best of 'em as well.

If it's for a cause, I'd reccommend supporting businesses who line up with your views rather than 'punishing' businesses you don't like (and just coincidentially enriching yourself.)

meh, i stole 2 bottles of liquor from ralphs, when the employees went on strike because they got their benefits taken away without being told.

i was like " ah {censored} that, lets show em whos boss"

my 40 bucks of booze must have really made them bankrupt:(

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by aqualung211

meh, i stole 2 bottles of liquor from ralphs, when the employees went on strike because they got their benefits taken away without being told.

i was like " ah {censored} that, lets show em whos boss"

my 40 bucks of booze must have really made them bankrupt:(

didja make the jilted employees cocktails?

and taking away working peoples' benefits is infinitely more evil than.... well lotsa stuff.

• Members
Originally posted by T Hofmann

didja make the jilted employees cocktails?

and taking away working peoples' benefits is infinitely more evil than.... well lotsa stuff.

one guy hadnt eaten in days cause he was on strike. i stole him some chips and a coke:D

they were all cool people, i knew a couple, i felt sorry for them. the "scabs" i guess legally cant chase after you for stealing, unless they see you put it in your pocket. even if it's sticking out, they couldnt do {censored}. it was my miniscule robin-hood way of sticking it to the man.:thu:

Archived