what do yall think?

tmetaler

• Members

Originally posted by WillyRay

Somebody left the lights on in your shoe!

actually no- i had just gotten done playing insanely fast double bass! i played so fast that the friction of the air molecules and the reflectors on my shoes made a perma-glow effect! :p

• Members

Originally posted by tmetaler

actually no- i had just gotten done playing insanely fast double bass! i played so fast that the friction of the air molecules and the reflectors on my shoes made a perma-glow effect!
:p

Thatta Boy!!:thu:

I love the antlers. Kit has a lot of attitude. Very cool.

• Members

Originally posted by tmetaler

actually no- i had just gotten done playing insanely fast double bass! i played so fast that the friction of the air molecules and the reflectors on my shoes made a perma-glow effect!
:p

Me thinks tmetaler needs to be recruited into the MFPOD.

:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by the DW

Sure. Anyone who uses ebony ambassadors on the bottom with pinstripes on top is OK in my book!

now where have I seen that before.....oh yeah, my dw's!

:D

HOT DAMN!! i knew those babys would get me far!! hell yes! thank you mr. dw for being my sponsor! for only .20c a day, you can provide me with food, water, and crazy double-bass heel-toe fills! :wave:

• Members

A sensible kit. And the kick head hole is up where one can actually get a boom into it, instead of being only 6" off the floor like most that I encounter. I hate drums with those tom mounts though, as I can't use my Audix clip-ons.

• Members

Ok kid, your in.

Get it on you sig line. You can be Young Paduan in Training or something like that.

Dont screw up, study hard at the feet of your Master,DW, and learn the ways of the force,err, Squadron. :thu:

Congrats. :thu:

Archived