Anyone have any cheap cymbals for sale?

mparsons

• Members

Local Schools could always use some used gear... YOu should check out your local shop, I bought a used 18" K Custom Dark Crash from my local shop for $100 like the first week in October, still like-new condition, and used by the owner of the store for jazz gigs rarely. This time of year, maybe theres a lot of used gear. Also, $125 for one of Dream Bliss Crash/Ride cymbals to throw around and bash the hell out of can't be that bad of a deal if you can't find a Wuhan...I have a Wuhan China, but nobody's gettin that? :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by TimeKeeper310

I'll donate them.....I've tried to donate them to beginning drummers 'round here....but, the only cymbal they use in these parts, are the Pulse 357's...

pay the shipping, they're yurz!
:thu:

....Shipped!!..:thu:

...BTW.....that was only a joke, about peeps 'round here, only using the Pulse cymbals.....I'm not sure, I even know anyone, who's ever used any...

• Members

Originally posted by mparsons

Sacrosanct indeed
:thu:
I'm the lead guitarist but I love playing all instruments so I'm learning drums

....then, you will at least, have a set of hats, to get started with, by Monday.....hope they don't arrive later than that....granted, I only shipped them ground...3 days..not 'next-day'...or air, or anything special...but, the guy told me, 3 days!!!

hope they do the trick for ya! ...if, at most, hold ya over, 'til you're ready to spend more, on something, you like better?!!

...let me know, when they arrive?...and, what ya think.....and honestly, if you think they just suck?..or, whether or not you like them??

:thu:.....not to worry, won't hurt any feelings, if they're not to your liking.....but...you're stuck with them!!!...:D

Guest Anonymous

I've got a zildjain zbt or something like that...brand new. I never used it so I don't remember the size and all but if your interested email me because I wont check this post again haha

Archived