Meinl Lazer hihats are awesome!

mparsons

• Members

Originally posted by nklarow

Wait, you just gave them to him and all he had to pay was shipping?

....I had them sitting in a back room here, and hadn't played them, for almost a year....I thought they sounded good, only, didn't actually 'fit' the music that I play.....then, I guess his post, looking for cymbals, just came at the right time, as I was doing cleaning/rearranging around here....so, when I read his post, my attitude of 'supporting other musicians' just seemed to kick in?

now, I'm working on 'conning' him out of one of his bands' CD's..LOL:rolleyes:

• Members

We're going to be coming out with a fully produced/packaged CD sometime early next year, it'll probably be a six or seven song EP that we jazz up with Musician Friends promo kits. Remind me when we get it made and I'll send you a copy

Right now our 'CD' is a crappy CD-R with 'Sacrosanct 2006' written on it and four bad production songs :p

• Members

oh...and , I think I forgot to mention...when I found the Pearl kit I bought 5 years ago, I got the hats with them.....technically, they kinda 'came with' the kit, and I didn't actually 'pay' for them.....so, I would've never tried to make any profit.....

and then...I am a believer in karma??:thu:

• Members

Yeah man, that's awesome. Reminds me of my drum instructor, he gave me a whole buncha stuff for free..

Mackie mixing board

Shure SM57

some PVM mics

cables

POD 2.0

a guitar

software

a snare drum

and more stuff which i can't think of.... half of my studio is his!

• Members

Yo...mraia, nklarow, kvon....well, thanks for the kudo's guys....but I wasn't lookin' for any 'recognition' here.....just had the opportunity to help out a fellow musician....:thu:

...yes, Mraia...never a bad idea to stay on my good side..wait..(lemme turn around)...there..this is my good side...LOL:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by TimeKeeper310

Yo...mraia, nklarow, kvon....well, thanks for the kudo's guys....but I wasn't lookin' for any 'recognition' here.....just had the opportunity to help out a fellow musician....
:thu:

...yes, Mraia...never a bad idea to stay on my good side..wait..(lemme turn around)...there..this is my good side...LOL:thu:

Yeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!:eek:

turn back around, turn back around! (runs screaming from forum) :freak:

Archived