Putting you on the spot...

TimeKeeper310

• Members

Yep...hundreds of threads pertaining to heads....tuning, etc...

here's another one.....with me, putting shoes on to head for the music store..

I've been using the clear hydros on the toms for sum time(and pleased)

my toms have been wearing their stock reso's since birth.....can't put my finger on the ones i want?.....i WILL be either staying with the clear hydros', unless of course, the music store has the thermostat set low enuff, to cause me to lean towards the Evans EC2's....

Oman....regardless, with either of these heads....where do I turn for the reso's?...G1's....ambassadors?..........

hurry....hoping to hit the road in the next 45 minutes....hit me!!

• Members

You probably already made up your mind, but I love my Evan's Genera Glass resonant heads. Paired with the clear EC2's, it makes a beautiful sound.

ahhhh....well, I said I came home with the G1's for reso's.....:freak: ..they are of the genera glass gene pool....LOL...seems bits and pieces of my weekend were of a clouded nature....

so, that's what i've got here, also.....clear EC2's with the genera's.....again, due to the random hazy moments I experienced this weekend, I've yet to strap them babies on......I rested....let the neighbors enjoy a relatively peaceful sunday afternoon.....THIS time.....

I'm glad you're content with this combo......feelin' good about 'em already!:thu:

• Members

Yep, tune em up right and those puppies sing!
:p

yup...you were right!! singin' nice and sweet...I did like the clear hydro's.....just seemed to lose their 'appeal' with me......but, I got attached to these EC2's quickly!! while tuning them, seems I was able to get them right where I wanted, and with ease.....feels like they'll stand up to a good beating, also!! :thu:

Archived