My new Paiste hi-hats

Thorn495

• Members

I love all my Sigs.

Along with my Signature Sound Edge hats, I've got an 18" Signature rock crash, a 14" Signature fast crash and a 10" Signature splash. I've also got an old 19" Paiste 3000 crash and about 5 or 6 Zildjians of various types/sizes.

My next cymbal will be a 22" or 24" Signature ride
:)

I got a 22" Signature Full Ride. Pure Bliss :)

I think I got it for $354.00 OTD

• Members

I got a 22" Signature Full Ride. Pure Bliss
:)

...and you know what Joseph Campbell said, right?...to "follow your bliss". ;)

Can't wait for my new DE 19" Crash, 2002 17" Thin Crash, and Alpha 10" Metal Splash to come in. It's been over a week now, so of course I'm getting nervous. Then I'll pay off the DE 21" Mk I Ride I have laid away and I'll be broke...but happy! Also will probably get a Twenty 16" china.

When the new Twenty models that were introduced at NAMM start coming in, I'm pretty sure I'll be picking up a few of those - like perhaps the 17" Crash or Thin Crash, 21" Ride, and Thin Chinas.

drumstix -

What I do is ask, beg, or threaten ;) the local dealers to get in more Paistes, and I keep hounding them until they get sick of me. Some of them will want a deposit to order something, but if they know you're serious and will actually buy plates from them then often they'll order some that you don't have to commit to right off the bat.

You gotta FIGHT...for yer RIGHT...to PAAAAAAAISTEEE!!!

:freak::lol:

Archived