4000th post-GG Roll Call

Carminemw

• Members
Carmine: Yeah, I'm a little bit north of you; I'm in Ontario, Canada, so it ain't suprising that our weather is a little more Schzoid than your:freak:

AAAAyyyyyyy!!!! You are cold...literally aren't you!!! Hope it warms up for you all soon!!!:thu:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And I wondered, what exactly does you name mean/stand for?

Well dad's name was Carmine and he didn't like it. So he changed his (not legally mind you), to Carmen. When I was born, he made me a junior. Officially my name is Carmen. I hated it because everyone kept saying "that's a girl's name, when in reality, a lot of Italian men are named Carmen or Carmine, or even Carmel... I told dad that I didn't like the Carmen and was gonna change it to Carmine, and I got the "but you won't be a junior anymore lecture. Truth be told, I wasn't anyway...officially... I just let it go for his sake until he passed on...

When I started posting on the internet, I was getting all kinds of jerks trying to hit on me, thinking I was a girl (Carmen). So I said screw this, I'll take on the name Carmine...and it stuck! people left me alone, unless it's when you guys rag on me, which I can take...and noone now things I'm a girl. (watch yourselves now!!!) The MW came from my old job at a compnay called MaiL-Well...the commercial printing firm I worked for for so many years. I didn't want to change all my email contacts so I just kept the Carminemw even after I left the company...it's a boring story but factually accurate...ta da!!!

• Members

You know, there have been studies showing that people remember pictures more so than words. I can relate people to your avatars. Hof's was the first I used to recognize with his "big stinky idiot" rolled up dude. You guys keep changing your avatars and are trying to drive me crazy aren't you. I keep thinking we've got hoards of new members...you're gas lighting me...go ahead...admit it...you're trying to push me over the edge...:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

That is a lot of posts carmine. Congradulations.I was just wondering who is the oldest gezzer here? Im 55 myself and sometimes i think grow up, but hey im having too much fun.By the way , do you guys accept foreigners? I quite like the odd cheese burger if that helps. Also i know you guys drive on the other side of the road, but i dont see that should be a problem. Have you thought about getting a hobby maybe? Just kidding? Keep up the good work.Cheers---Koon.E.

• Members
That is a lot of posts carmine. Congradulations.I was just wondering who is the oldest gezzer here? Im 55 myself and sometimes i think grow up, but hey im having too much fun.By the way , do you guys accept foreigners? I quite like the odd cheese burger if that helps. Also i know you guys drive on the other side of the road, but i dont see that should be a problem. Have you thought about getting a hobby maybe? Just kidding? Keep up the good work.Cheers---Koon.E.

First off, there are no foreigners as far as we are concerned. We're ALL one big goofy bunch of coconuts, so if you'd like to become a member of the Geezer Guild, you're more than welcome to join. And as far as I know, our oldest Geezer pubah is "wmcutter" at a spry 70 or is it 71 now...we call him the wise elder...:thu:

• Members

;)Thanks carmine.Thats very white of you. I must say i would be extremly honoured to be initiated into the G.G. Do you guys have a secret handshake or something?What should i wear?How do i apply?I can only play moondance by van morrison, is this O.K.? Cheers Coon.E.

• Members

;)Thanks carmine.Thats very white of you. I must say i would be extremly honoured to be initiated into the G.G. Do you guys have a secret handshake or something?What should i wear?How do i apply?I can only play moondance by van morrison, is this O.K.? Cheers Coon.E.

Just send me an email to tag your avatar along with, and tell us a little more about yourself...no handshakes that I know of except the normal ones that come with age...:D

• Members
Just send me an email to tag your avatar along with, and tell us a little more about yourself...no handshakes that I know of except the normal ones that come with age...
:D

"Sh*t! I just dropped my meds again." "My hands don't shake, that's a sympathetic vibration response from my practice session last night damn it! Happens all the time. ":D

• Members

"Sh*t! I just dropped my meds again." "My hands don't shake, that's a sympathetic vibration response from my practice session last night damn it! Happens all the time. ":D

Is that a sympathetic response from your tubs or your bass player....yuk yuk yuk...:poke:

• Members

Tubs my friend. I practiced alone last night. :thu:

Plus, here we go again, we're lookin' for another bass player. Long story. He's still w/ us out of necessity, but as soon as we find a new one who's a player he's gone. I'm freakin' over it and pissed.:mad: Tell ya more later. Gotta go. marko

Archived