where to buy....

sfam198

• Members

Hi everyone,

I'm not a drummer but me and the other guitar player in my band are looking to get another kick drum for our drummer for his birthday which is coming up. He has a Pearl forum series kit. The kick drum is 22x18. We're tearing our hair out trying to find just a single kick drum. Everywhere we look only sells the entire set and the single drums I do find are the Masters series.

Is there anywhere online I can look to find what I'm looking for? I'm keeping an eye on ebay, craigslist and the local paper classifieds as well, but so far nothing there.

Thanks for any help!

• Members

well i told him about that interstate music site and the next thing i know he sent me a text message saying that he ordered it....so we'll see how that goes.

BLS 1...i've checked all the local small music shops (every one of them around here sucks) and couldn't find a pearl dealer. apparently they feel they need to be a dealer to order their stuff...like i said they all suck. Sam Ash and Guitar Center which are the 2 big chains around here aren't worth my time. In my experience from ordering guitar equipment their special order system is a huge PITA and the people working there have no clue what you're talking about when you walk in the door. Apparently, if it's not on the sales floor at the second you walk in the door, they can't get it until "the next truck comes in."

• Members

Look up interstate music. I ordered all of my stuff from there. They got a location right here in WI, so they might tack on shipping, or just have it shipped directly to you and scratch the shipping. Give them a call and I wouldn't doubt they could get it for you.

Archived