Vinnie Paul shows you how to play drums

Ma Suk Dong

• Members

Can someone explain to me what sounds so bad about Vinnie Paul's drums in that clip? They sounded fine to me. I have heard far worse sounding drums in many recordings.

Fixed.

And: that was a poor recording, even the cymbals sound bad. Don't know if the drums are really that bad or just poorly tuned and recorded, but they sound like cardboard. You couldn't give away kits with a clip like that.

• Members

I think it was an epic fail on DDrums part for not properly micing the kit. Vinnie as a player is not in question, the man is a beast and a legend, (he is also barely 5 feet tall, i met him), but those drums sounded like total {censored}. I would steer clear of that product if All i had to base it on was that video. What were they thinking?

• Members

I think it was an epic fail on DDrums part for not properly micing the kit. Vinnie as a player is not in question, the man is a beast and a legend, (he is also barely 5 feet tall, i met him), but those drums sounded like total {censored}. I would steer clear of that product if All i had to base it on was that video. What were they thinking?

According to everything I have seen, he is listed at 5' 9"

Archived