Disgusting thread. Vomit related. I warned you.

cdawg

• Members

Being the "Program Administrator" of the company's Drug Free Workplace Program", one of my duties is to distribute monthly randoms. About four years ago, I drive out to this site and have a random for this new guy. Maybe had been with us a month or so. Sometimes back then I had to drive guys in my vehicle to the testing facility.

This dude starts hittin' the water REAL hard at the site before we leave. I'm a little suspicious, but it was hot. He brings a bottle with him in the truck. We're driving and I could tell he was nervous. We get to the facility, and he gets another drink at the damn water fountain. By now I know this guys dirty and shooting for what's acalled a "Negative Dilute" specimen. Basically, too much water to tell concentrations of drugs/adulterants.

He pisses in the cup and we leave. I'm driving him back in traffic mind you, and we're talking and he chokes and spews a huge projectile gallon of water all over the dash and windshield. Splashing ME in the process.:eek::eek::eek: I'm totally grossed out. I pull into a McDonald's parking lot, give him a {censored} load of rags and said, "Christ, just clean the hell up". He's apologizing like crazy. I take him back to the job.

He came back dirty for Coke. Coke's outa your system completely in 48 hours. You do the math.

• Members

I was playing quarters with a friend of mine and his old lady,keep im mind they just bought a new caddy.
they sucked at quarters so they got hammered..
i think we were drinking turkey,to make a long story short they stopped at jack in the box and ate a bunch of tacos on their way home, she blows chunks in the car my buddy ray has a real weak stomach so seeing this he blows.
by the time they got home they had soaked each other and the dash ,floorboards and the console of the new caddy.
next morning he was out there cleaning up the soup hungover in a real bad way.

• Members

When I was 18, my gf at the time was 17. We were at a party where the refreshments consisted of a punch made from equal parts Everclear and Hi-C. She's feeling peckish, so a friend drives us to a nearby McDonalds. We walk inside and she blows chunks all over the front of me. In front of a cop. Who cuffs me and my buddy and calls her mother and step-father. Who, thankfully, decline to press charges.

Funny thing is that her dad decided he liked me after that because I pissed off her mother so badly.

Archived