AIC

cdawg

• Members

Just the radio track but word is they haven't evolved at all. Same old, which is a good thing for many. Selling well. If you can get your hands on a couple of pieces of the vinyl do it & throw it up on Ebay. Manufacturer is back ordered in a big way right now.

• Members

I've only heard the one song on the radio. The new singer is really really {censored}ing good, but he's not Layne Staley. He just doesn't have that same kind of voice, and I can't quite get into it. I'm not sure yet. I'll have to hear the rest of the album.

• Members

it's ok if he's not layne. layne's dead. they need to be something else.

forgot to mention mike inez. he's one f*ckin' wicked bass player. his fretless work is sooo important to their sound. they really impressed me with jar of flies and their self titled (three-legged dog.)

as for the vinyl, i was lucky enough to score a double of jar of flies/sap. also got the self titled. the jar of flies one has their AIC logo scored into the blank side of the album. looks wicked.

• Members

Yeah it's not Layne, and some people say they shouldn't be called AIC anymore, but they are the same band, just had to find a new singer, think they gave plenty of time, over what 15 years for Layne to be respected and remembered.. It was time for them to move on, and put out some new music. The new singer has been with them for years. He's a bad ass. And I love the new stuff.

Archived