ot but worthy

pinhigh

• Members

well today i made a decision to do away with a few cymbals for a better cause.its getting close to Christmas and my girly wanted a guitar so i got rid of a splash and a crash(got ripped but who cares) money is not an option when it comes to love,lololol. anywho i got her a fender dg100 and she and i couldnt be more pumped.

the splash was mounted up niclely but i never really used it and the paiste pst5 16" was junk.i got 40 out of them so eh.

anywho,the look on her face when i said "is that the one you wanna take home"was priceless.def worth getting rid of a junk crash and a splash i never use.so without further chitty chat,here she is

Picture150blur.jpg

just looks right

• Members

Good on ya man. Now you guys can jam together.

thats what im hoping for! tonight she learned a few chords,not pretty but its gonna take time.

i just hate when i jam and she decides to nap,ugh,am i that bad?

the good thing is she has talent,every time i get back from lessons i tell her what i learned and she jams away.she plays very softly but nice and solid.if she keeps with the guitar she will be very good.

i know drums and guitar are very different but you can tell when someone has talent and she does.

neither of us plan on making it big but i just think it would be cool to throw lil parties that we play some jams,drink,smoke and eat,ya know just have a solid nice time

• Members

Awesome, now she has something to pawn after the breakup.

nice,way to go on the negativity! it just wouldnt be hc without one of ya.

just jokin,i see your sarcasm and raise you.she just got done sitting on my face and blowing me.what u got mary?

• Members

i dont have a camera man on spot so that woulda been tough to pull off,and plus i like you {censored}ers so i dont wanna get booted for nudity.

lol i just took a few pics and got slapped for trying to post them,sorry dudes.

like i said earlier i bought her a guitar,i better get somtin,and i did

Archived