Girls?

TheGirlfriend

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Played a card game called w/ the fam last night , my sister's husband is way too smart to play card games with , he isn't quite a card counter , but whatever is one step below...that him

the game was called Kyrka(sp?)

OK it was a cool enough game for me to google it , by cool enough I mean crazy complicated , but fun.

Kierki or Polish Hearts

http://www.pagat.com/compendium/kierki.html

Crap this isn't the Random thought thread......sorry ladies

• Members

I been meaning to chime in TGF, but just got the wireless fixed today. Here all this time I thought your exploding ovaries was just another way of saying you're on your period. I so sorry really. I hope you're feeling better today, and the Ms Ratchet Jaw finally shut up.

There is a girl that mainly lurks here, but chimes in now and then named Yankee Rose. Sweetheart. Her daughter went through some serious {censored} a couple weeks ago, she's 5, they get her out of the hospital, and now YR is have some serious medical issues. I'm concerned and have talked with her a couple times. She'd like you. Same sense of humor. If you guys are of the prayer type, she could use some. If not, hope I didn't offend anyone.

Question: since my wife tubes are tied, maybe she has this problem and that's why her head explodes every couple months?:confused:

• Members

I'm sure there are few female lurkers (those that view but never post) We've had a few females here over the years. Yankee rose, the classical trained lady that was a Levon Helm fan, the female drummer from Canada who had an up and coming band. Mrs. Marko among others, our day to day banter seems to drive them away or they slowly turn into lurkers it seems. I dunno.

Archived