new k crash,question

pinhigh

• Members

cool,i still emailed the guy asking why he didnt mention the dings.i just think its better to be honest.the cymbal sounds good but i just need to know if those spots are weak and will crack easily

heres a pic.doesnt show the dents but its still nice

Picture081-1.jpg

• Members

how much did you give for it is the first question. Now the statement, you said it sounds good... screw it, it sounds good and has a few unexplainable, non-picturable, undescribable dents. Beat the crap out of it for a good few years till it doesn't sound good and then drill vents in it and make it sound good as a k ozone and beat it for another year or so until its all woppy flopped then take a hammer to it and flip it inside out and try to see what other interesting sounds may come and just enjoy it whild you can until it cracks then cut out the crack and.... you get my drift? it sounds good, use it and make it your own. have a good day.

• Members

I have un-hammered small edge problems before, but it's really easy to mess it up and crack the thing.

i was thinking about doing that but i dunno.i think for 140 bucks ill just play it as long as it will last.thanks for the help though everyone

Archived