Ever had one of those days?????

Buckin Fastard

• Members

Where you're playing a pick up gig at a car show for a band that tries to compensate for being awfully and woefully unprepared by jumping all over the place and your snare batter head pops halfway through the gig? Which is then capped off by the bass drum batter head buying the farm on the last beat of the last song?

Or does that only happen to me?:idk:

• Members

man...how hard you going at it...can you hear yourself ok? Usually when I broke that much is when I was pounding!

This too shall pass...it'll be better tomorrow I'm sure! I broke a kick head at the start of a set once...I took the trusty DT and made a pitchers mound high pile on the head just to keep going till the break...hey whatever works!!!

• Members

Yep.... and, yep. . ..and... yep . .trifecta!!!!!!!!!! What do I win? Is there a prize involved?

Lent my kit to Kelly Deal's band (after the pixies went tits up.. .whatever that band was after that. . .the breeders? Cannonball? kick ass tune if that was them). We play. . .they were to play.. .we were to finish show. We played. . .to a break outside. . .walked back inside to have the sounddude freakin' out b/c Kelly's drummer busted my brandnew bd head. {censored} like this happens all the time.

Always bring a spare snare, bd pedal and gaffer's tape. . .always.

• Members

Always bring a spare snare, bd pedal and gaffer's tape. . .always.

Yes I agree; along with spare batter heads and a spare hi-hat stand. I had a chain link pin go bad on the hats once. Now I keep an extra chain in the tool box, but feel chainging out a stand between sets would be faster.

• Members

Where you're playing a pick up gig at a car show for a band that tries to compensate for being awfully and woefully unprepared by jumping all over the place and your snare batter head pops halfway through the gig? Which is then capped off by the bass drum batter head buying the farm on the last beat of the last song?

Or does that only happen to me?
:idk:

only you. douche.:thu:

Archived