What should I buy next?

Shawn76

• Members

Thanks everyone. I won't hold it against anyone. She knows I did get the floor tom and knows I plan on buying a few more things.I'm not going to hide it. I told her roughly how much more it's going to take and she understands.It was my project before and I had bigger plans with the kit and scaled them way back and settled for the minimal things. I planned on getting some octos or decos but they are out of my budget now.

If i can find roto toms for under 50 used I may get them but that'd be it.

• Members

Just a thought:

I'm sure you've already tried this, but in the event you haven't - have you lubed your dw pedals lately?

Already done that.Thanks for the advice. I am not to worried about it.I am going back to a single BD pedal anyways.I really don't use DB and when I bought the pedal,it was well used and cheap.It was an experiment to see if I wanted to go with a DB pedal this time. I think I only paid $50 for it,I am sure I can get my money back out of it easy.

I got the 14" Floor Tom today. Haven't got it out of the box and heads on it yet,that will have to wait until Sunday when I am off work again.

• Members

Sounds like you're headed in the right direction by discussing the situation with your girlfriend and figuring out how to pay for the stuff. Communication is the key.

talking to a woman? i dunno. don't think that's what they're for.

Archived