At a cocktail party in Mid-19th century Paris

RobertHouse

• Members

Hi Everyone.

My latest is an Aria called "Chi il Bel Sogno di Doretta" from the Opera "La Rondine" by Giacomo Puccini. I love wearing fancy old style dresses. This one even had 3 hoops under it to give it that big shape. My mom's an artist and she designs my sets. That's her painting she made for me of the "reading girl" on the wall behind me.

Some bloopers from making this video and others are in this Vlog.

• Members

Look at meee!!!!!

Look at meee!!!!!

Look at meee!!!!! 

Look at meee!!!!! 

Look at meee!!!!! 

Look at meee!!!!! 

Look at meee!!!!!

Look at meee!!!!! 

Look at meee!!!!! 

Look at meee!!!!! 

Look at meee!!!!! 

Look at meee!!!!!

Look at meee!!!!!

Look at meee!!!!! 

Look at meee!!!!! 

Look at meee!!!!! 

Look at meee!!!!! 

Look at meee!!!!!

Look at meee!!!!! 

Look at meee!!!!! 

Look at meee!!!!! 

Look at meee!!!!! 

• Members

Yes, I do appreciate everyone who takes the time to watch my performances. Thank you.

These videos are an important part of my learning through the internet. I am in the U.S. and my teacher is in France. He assigns the songs I will perform and then chooses the arias I need to practice in order to do well in the assignment. I sing the arias and the assigned song to my web cam and send them daily to him by email. He replies daily with, for example, changes at 1:25 and corrections at 2:14. When he says I have passed the lesson, a video is made. As a type of rehearsal you would participate in at a physical music school I post my videos on a few forums for an internet audience to observe if they so choose.

The process of each assignment from start through to video production takes many hours per day and anywhere from a couple of weeks to a month. Therefore, I say again, I greatly appreciate anyone who chooses to take a few minutes from their busy schedule to watch my performances and occasionally give feedback. :)

Archived