I Never Abandoned You Guys

jvardon

• Members

Hey guys,

Had a crazy year at uni this past year and this next one should a little less so. Can't promise any recordings, maybe of my recitals but not any that I'd be doing myself. Just wanted to say Hi to all the guys who supported and helped me get here so far. PS, I ca finally write music, took theory classes this term so I'll try and post the minuet I composed for my final. Got to get on a train down to campus soon.

So I'll check on the replies then most likely.^_^.

PS. I will change that pic, it's oooooooooold!! lol.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hey guys, back on campus, minuet was a compromised success but it was for a class so........whatev's. Anyway, in a songwriting class this term that deals with actual songwriting, not just theory. Only problem is there is no section of the class that focuses on lyrics so my next composition will probably a sappy, melancholic ballad with really cheesy lyrics because I don't know any better and my BF will love it.^_^.

Anyway, just wanted to keep you guys updated. I'll look for the recording that was made of my minuet and try and post it soon-ish.

Also to anyone who is really technical with their singing, I finally got my F's WOO HOO!!!! Really happy with them, next stop, G4's!! And do any of you know about NATS? My voice coach asked me to consider competing at the regional level so this term I've got a German lied, an Italian art song and an English aria to learn and perform in front of unnecessarily large amounts of people. Should be great fun though.

That's my news for you all for now, I'll look for that minuet for you guys.

Archived