open auditions season 3 "the voice"

martinidol1166

• Members

You have any stupid dance stuff in your stuff? Something edgy? Pink, Gaga, Katy Perry, anything like that but maybe quirkier?

Not really.....Not a fan of Gaga or Katy Perry. What makes that sad though, is that I'm a Belieber. Don't ask why. I don't even know why. LOL

• Members

After taking those who shared's thoughts and my own into consideration, I have decided on two songs. I uploaded them acapella, the way they will be heard by the producers, into a set list: http://snd.sc/zUiRhO. They're out of order though. I will be doing the second song first and if they ask for something a little less showy, I'll hit 'em with number 1. First is an upbeat, well known Adele tune edited for the showiest parts. The second is a not very well known Anna Ternheim song with an off-beat melody and an interesting lyrical progression. I think if I can break through with the first one, then I'll be able to get away with the second one (if they want to hear something different).

Please excuse my voice. Still very congested from the flu and without proper hydration. But this is the best I can do at the moment. Lemme know what you think.

• Members

i couldnt believe the bald lesbian was made it to the finals. in my opinion she had the worst voice out of all the singers chosen from the blind auditions. when i say worse its still alot better than alot of people ive heard though. but still, how the hell did she beat out the other people in her group. doesnt make sense

Archived