Mic for Rapping

Char.C

• Members

So tell me a good and noiseless unit for around 80 Dollars. It can be pre amp or mixer or USB Audio Interface but should be noiseless, YOu know. Thats it

As far as I know, there isn't one. Since that is your budget, you'll just have to work within that budget for the time being. So, think of this unit as a unit just to get started, and plan on buying something better later in the future.

Then again, the guys in my class were recording their stuff using an SM58 microphone.

So you may be able to use this unit without any problems at all, especially since you are going to go with a Condenser vocal mic!

I would definitely invest in an Uninterruptable Power Supply/Battery back up and connect your computer and preamp/interface to that to make sure that you had a clean power for your gear.

• Members

As far as I know, there isn't one. Since that is your budget, you'll just have to work within that budget for the time being. So, think of this unit as a unit just to get started, and plan on buying something better later in the future.

Then again, the guys in my class were recording their stuff using an SM58 microphone.

So you may be able to use this unit without any problems at all, especially since you are going to go with a Condenser vocal mic!

I would definitely invest in an Uninterruptable Power Supply/Battery back up and connect your computer and preamp/interface to that to make sure that you had a clean power for your gear.

I understand but like what?

Archived