The Voice

staticsound

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I'm officially hooked on this show...which never happens, lol. The best quote from last night : guy from Maroon 5 "everybody on my team sings better than me".

Newsflash bro....EVERYBODY sings better than you, god I hate that guy.

• Members

Don't hate the guy but he is coming through as an arrogant jerk! Cna't believe no one picked the Indian chick but picked that little girl! Go figure!

Happy the rocker dude made it in, no chance of wining but at least he made it to next week!

Rod

• Members

I liked that dude that had the balls to do a Cee-Lo tune! The rocker guy was good, but I agree he prob won't win. Let me rephrase my original statement, I don't *hate* that guy...Maroon 5 just makes me wanna jam a screwdriver in my ear. :lol:

• Members

Too pop?

I appreciate Adam Lavigne, even though I don't really like his music. Mostly because he helped one of my favourite artists, Five For Fighting/John Ondrasik, develop his vocal style. Even cooler is that Ondrasik co-wrote my favourite song by my no.1 vocal hero, Groban.

• Members

Too pop?

I appreciate Adam Lavigne, even though I don't really like his music. Mostly because he helped one of my favourite artists, Five For Fighting/John Ondrasik, develop his vocal style. Even cooler is that Ondrasik co-wrote my favourite song by my no.1 vocal hero, Groban.

Hmmm, didn't know that. There's a couple tunes that Five for Fighting do that I like. Maroon 5 is way to "pop" commercial sounding for my taste.

• Members

Which ones? And yeah I was a little surprised to read that. They met somewhere and Lavigne helped him develop that light SS sort of sound.

That Superman tune and I think the other one was called 100 years or something like that?

• Members

I missed the first episode but caught the second. I'm mainly interested in the Green team c-lo is pretty awesome. I usually don't get into IDOL type shows or anything but this one might be interesting. And so the hell what if Christina put on a few pounds, she looks normal now. OH THE HUMANITY!!! Aretha move out the way! No wonder so many women hate what they see in the mirror.

• Members

I hear you guys, but let's get real here, I wouldn't kick her out of bed. and to say she has never been skinny?? wha wha WHAT! she was totally skinny almost her whole career. Didn't you see the photo static posted? HAHA But I'm not sure why I even care I've never been a fan or any thing, just not my cup of tea, so let's get this back on topic. I saw the first episode of this show yesterday and while the bald lesbian chick doesn't have a bad voice at all I just don't think it was even close to blowing me away like I thought it would from how everyone was talking about it. She didn't sing it even as close to as good as Janis. and all those shaking head woos she added all over the place? you gotta be kidding me. It was energetic though and fun to watch.

• Members

Campbells Chunky Soup, LMAO

I thought the bald chick killed, in her defense, NOBODY can do that song like Janis did. I guess tomorrow night the "battle" starts?...I never watch these Idol type shows, but this one has me hooked. I think Aguilera has the best team as far as "technical" singers, but I'm rootin for team Cee Lo!

• Members

QUOTE=100jamesX;42935922]im upset BLake choice Patrick Thomas over Tyler Robinson :rolleyes:

I agree! Tyler kicked his ass, I think he did not know what to do with a gay guy and went with his comfort level...shame....

I loved that girl from ceelo team!

Rod

• Members

When they pair the singers up, they HAVE to be thinking first "These are the final 4 I want". And then "Now, I just pair each of my final 4 with the bottom 4, and choose the one I want each time."

That's why I was pretty sure Tyler was going to lose out, no matter what. Blake can't deal with Tyler, and he chose the country guy to go against him cause he was sure to keep him anyway.

Archived