Cover of "Last Goodbye" by Jeff Buckley- This is the best my voice has ever sounded!

GJaunz

• Members

@Duke: I'll admit I don't know forum etiquette as well as I know music, but I don't think responding with a thank you when someone posts a nice comment is such a bad thing. Also, a word of advice when it comes to promoting yourself as a musician: being shy about letting people know about yourself and your music will do nothing to further your music career. In this day and age, promoting yourself is just one of those aspects of the business that musicians need to either embrace or find another line of work.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hey everybody,

Thanks for all the feedback on this song! I made some improvements to this mix (I resang some stuff, changed the kick drum sound, and some other tweaks here and there. Sorry I've been pretty scarce on here these days, been crazy busy lately. Anyway, I just posted the new and improved mix on youtube, here's a link:

[video=youtube;osdoIY2rEy8]

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Thanks Reddude333! What kind of stuff do you usually listen to?

Thanks Beach1! Paying tribute to Jeff Buckley was definitely a big reason for me doing this cover, so that means a lot :-)

Thanks a lot OpiateGW :-D

Archived