Song suggestions for other members here?

grace_slick

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks Shadow! I’ve never heard that song before, the April one. I’ll look into it.

Have a great prom, man!!!!!!!

Will do :) I think you'll like that song... it's one of those songs that I find very emotional, no matter how many times I hear it, each and every time something moves inside of me

• Members

First off, thanks for the suggestion Masklin, I actually {censored}ing love that song
:)
but sadly, I've gone a bit ill, and my throat isn't very obedient, so everything will have to hold. From the top of my head -

Ido - Nobody knows you when you're down and out

Grace - April come she will

Jvardon - Swing low sweet chariot

Duke - Barbie girl

Will give out more suggestions later, but rather busy with school ,and prom being tomorrow
:o

Here's your Swing Low, Shadow. I did this completely improve and completely RAW, so yeah. This counts towards the a'capella thread too. http://picosong.com/feb

• Members

OHHHH, THIS song!! You know, the other day when I did that song, Brand New Key, I got a fleeting flash of inspiration to do this song too (the one you suggested), but then forgot about it. I know it a bit. I'll have to kinda learn it more and then I'll record it tomorrow. WOO! Thanks!

Archived