Psychodots: Taken To School

phatster

• Members

Clearly the only thing to do is to tour the entire land, and hold HCBF get-togethers at each location!

B, is the 'dots music the same sort of "twisted/sophisticated power pop" as the Bears? (If I may be so bold and/or stupid to attach a label to it all)

• Members

Originally posted by Undertoad

Clearly the only thing to do is to tour the entire land, and hold HCBF get-togethers at each location!

Brilliant idea!

B, is the 'dots music the same sort of "twisted/sophisticated power pop" as the Bears? (If I may be so bold and/or stupid to attach a label to it all)

It's all the same {censored}. ;)

Some people prefer Psychodots. I tend to play a little more in that band because it's trio. I like both, but the Bears are higher profile (and pay) + you've got two jaw-dropping guitarists so either way it's pretty much a win-win situation. :D

originally posted by Speddling

not the Bongo?

I tried it for a few tunes in Cincy. It's a great bass, but suffers from the same problem all active basses have IMO - less dynamic range. The other guys said they could tell a real difference and complained that it sounded too "jazzy" :confused::D

• Members

Originally posted by bnyswonger

I tried it for a few tunes in Cincy. It's a great bass, but suffers from the same problem all active basses have IMO - less dynamic range. The other guys said they could tell a real difference and complained that it sounded too "jazzy"
:confused::D

Cool, I had your post on that @ Jack's site. It makes complete sense.

Archived