Reverend Brad Houser model on eBay!

bassplayer7770

• Members

Sweet. Have you ever played a Brad Houser, Brian? What do you think his reserve is on this one?

Looks like a fairly recent serial number from what I can see. I think the number on my 5 string Rumblefish is 1247 (bought it late in 2000) if memory serves me. Not sure, but I think Reverend numbers their stuff in thesame sequence whether it is a guitar or a bass.

• Members

Originally posted by bassplayer7770

I haven't, but I'd love to. King Kashue has one. Reserve? Maybe $600...I don't know...

I just bought a Reverend PJ with the hardshell case for $900 plus. It was one of the last ones they build. I ordered it when I heard they were going out of production.

If that Brad Houser is within a year old it's got to be worth quite a bit more than $600, whether the dud gets it or not...

• Members

Originally posted by Bluesman0511

If that Brad Houser is within a year old it's got to be worth quite a bit more than $600, whether the dud gets it or not...

Oh, I have no doubt it's worth more than that, but it's hard to tell how high his reserve is set.

• Members

Oh, I have no doubt it's
worth
more than that, but it's hard to tell how high his reserve is set.

Worth watching as the auction develops. Wish I had some extra cash lying around. My cash never seems to lie around for very long.

• Members

Worth watching as the auction develops. Wish I had some extra cash lying around. My cash never seems to lie around for very long.

Yeah, I have my money tied up elsewhere at the moment (I've paid 50% for a new Musicman Sterling...50% more to go...).

• Members

Sweet. Have you ever played a Brad Houser, Brian?

Mine is like buttah...And it is the last one ever made (bragging, but I think it's cool...:D )

It probably increases the value, if I were to ever sell it, which won't happen...

To get it from me, someone will have to spend $50...on a baseball bat, with which to beat me to death with, so they can pry it from my cold, dead hands...

• Members

Originally posted by King Kashue

...To get it from me, someone will have to spend $50...on a baseball bat, with which to beat me to death with, so they can pry it from my cold, dead hands...

What a beautiful sentiment!!! Brings a tear to my eye.

• Members

To get it from me, someone will have to spend $50...on a baseball bat, with which to beat me to death with, so they can pry it from my cold, dead hands...

bat.gif

• Members

*buys baseball bat*

:D

Originally posted by Beam

bat.gif

BRING IT ON!!!!!

Lemme show you my home security system:

irishbasket.jpg

(remember, I'm a medieval historian...I, more than almost anyone am qualified to "go medieval on your ass" :D )

• Members

BRING IT ON!!!!!

Lemme show you my home security system:

irishbasket.jpg

(remember, I'm a medieval historian...I, more than almost anyone am qualified to "go medieval on your ass"
)

Pssh is that all? I've a replica of an English bastard sword from the Crusades era, a roman gladius, a japanese hand-forged zatoichi, and an english long sword...all live blades :D

knife_fight.gif

• Members

Originally posted by beam

Pssh is that all? I've a replica of an English bastard sword from the Crusades era, a roman gladius, a japanese hand-forged zatoichi, and an english long sword...all live blades

knife_fight.gif

Properly Tempered? Which companies forged them?

• Members

Properly Tempered? Which companies forged them?

I'll look it up at work. I know a few of them are Gen2 Steal to Steal.

made of 3/16" high carbon spring steel with a full hefty tang. The pommels and cross guards are made from polished solid steel or brass. These swords have been thoroughly tested in both cutting 2"x4" wood boards and in live steel combat (hit blade on blade) without breaking or bending.

Archived