I saw Fantomas with Bozzio yesterday

Ron C

• Members

It was the 2nd time I saw Fantomas but this time they took Terry Bozzio on the road 'cause Dave Lombardo seemes to be on tour with Slayer. Bozzio fitted perfect in this band! It was great gig and i got in for free cause a friend of mine had to intervieuw Mike Patton. in the end Patton didn't want to do the intervieuw so he send Buzz Osbourne who was so uninspired and tired and didn't had anything to say at all besides; I don't know, you should ask Mike about that....:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by Rippin' Robin

Cool, where did ya see them?

They played in 013 Tilburg yesterday. The first time I saw them was in the Effenaar Eindhoven about 4 years ago.

• Members

They're one of the bands I'm curious about. Just as I'd like to see Strapping Young Lad live.

Fantomas live is an experience, Mike Patton is like a conductor pointing all the breaks and stuff to the rest. standing behind a {censored}load of samplers, effects and crazy toys with 3 mic's.

I saw SYL once in the effenaar a couple of years ago, damn that was loud and tight!:D

• Members

They're one of the bands I'm curious about. Just as I'd like to see Strapping Young Lad live.

Saw them a few days ago in Paris (for the second time !!). {censored}ing incredible !!! Gene Hoglan is IMHO one the best drummers ever.... He was so unreal he actually distracted me from the music. He grooves like nobody's business, just like Billy Cobham !!

Archived