Carvin 210T

Thunderbroom

• Members

mygear-cabinets-02.jpg

This cabinet was given, yes given, to me by L-1329 a couple of weeks ago. I've been putting it through it's paces. I ran it solo with the GB head and paired it with my Avatar 210. Why don't people (more people) run two 210's instead of one 410? While I prefer the tightness (to my ears) of the Avatar, I wouldn't kick the Carvin out of bed. My thanks again to L-1329!

I've been using my Avatar B115H exclusively with my country band since I've been playing with them but decided to try the Carvin solo with the GB and the L-2500 Tribute this past Sunday. The country band is digging it! I brought the 115 home.

Don't cry for the 115 though. Burdizzos gave me an idea. I'm going to be getting two Peavery PR12's for basement PA mains. At some point I'll add a crossover and use the 115 as a sub.

:cool:

• Members

there was two of those(4ohms version i dont know what yours is) on aussie ebay not long ago,

thats funny i had just colsed looking at your web page with all your gear(including the carvin) and then there is a thread about it ha.

i have always liked the look of the red tweeter:)

ToeJam

Archived