My 1st screwed up Ebay deal.......grrr

sludgebass69

• Members

.........at least it wasn't bass related.;)

I purchased a new in the box pair of snowboard boots, Atomic's top of the line BOA laced boots, $250+ boots normally. I got them in the off season for $40 + $15 shipping, but they sent me mens 10's instead of 12's like the auction stated. then they offered to refund the shipping.............so I said screw it and took it. They had no 12's left and from the end of the auction till I got my item they became "not a registered Ebay user"......:rolleyes: They may fit my daughter as she needs new boots anyways, or else I hold on to them till the start of next season and resell them for a little profit.:D

I should add, they were a large volume Ebayer and I had gotten a steal on a top of the line board from them awhile back.

Guess that's not too bad for the 1st sour transaction after 70+ good ones.

• Members

D'oh! :mad:

It's especially upsetting when you deal with a seller that has lots of positive feedback. That happened to me once - bought a camera and sent the money. No camera or response for weeks... I send emails, I send letters, I go to eBay... turns out the seller is no longer a registered eBay user. It was only $20, but I was still f'n ticked.

So can you still send them back or can't you get ahold of the seller anymore?

• Members

Originally posted by J.

D'oh!
:mad:
It's especially upsetting when you deal with a seller that has lots of positive feedback. That happened to me once - bought a camera and sent the money. No camera or response for weeks... I send emails, I send letters, I go to eBay... turns out the seller is no longer a registered eBay user. It was only $20, but I was still f'n ticked.

So can you still send them back or can't you get ahold of the seller anymore?

Well, their first response was to refund the shipping and I keep them. then I tried to work a trade (I even offered to cover the return shipping) and they said they had none. then I inquired about a return and their response was......................uh I'm still waiting for that one.:rolleyes:

I figure I'm only out $40 for now and if my daughter can't use them I should be able to easily double my $$ come next winter.

• Members

Originally posted by ezstep

Your DAUGHTER wears a size 10 men's shoe?

"Yo dotter gots big feets!"
:D

How's it going, Joel?

yes she does................and she's only 12!:eek:

It's goin good here, hot and muggy, high of 97 tomorrow. how's it goin down in the deep south?;)

Archived