what do you think is a good price for a Eden D210XLT?

greenshag

• Members

I was offered one for $335 shipped.

I've seen them regularly for $400 shipped, give or take (usually between $375 and $450).

In my mind, $500-$550 would be too much, even shipped. You can go buy one for just a little bit more brand new (used gear is like a used car, its value deteorates [spelling] as soon as you buy it no matter what condition its in).

• Members

Originally posted by illidian

I was offered one for $335 shipped.

I've seen them regularly for $400 shipped, give or take (usually between $375 and $450).

In my mind, $500-$550 would be too much, even shipped. You can go buy one for just a little bit more brand new (used gear is like a used car, its value deteorates [spelling] as soon as you buy it no matter what condition its in).

that is pretty much why I was thinking around $400-$450...this cab is in prestine condition, never been gigged, never left my house as a matter of fact. I still have the original boxing/packaging material...thanks for the feedback.

• Members

Originally posted by greenshag

that is pretty much why I was thinking around $400-$450...this cab is in prestine condition, never been gigged, never left my house as a matter of fact. I still have the original boxing/packaging material...thanks for the feedback.

A new Nemesis NSP-210 cost me ~$460. This is the poor man's version of the 210-XLT. Its advantage over the XLT is that it weighs 34 lb, half of the weight of the 210-XLT.

I have a feeling that it would lose in a side-by-side comparison. But I wanted a light rig for a change of pace.

Archived