Welcome Back

Fotowns Finest

• Members

well, finally got back on after 3 or so days. i cant believe they had the site down for as long as they did.

to make this a musically relevant thread, ill ask has anyone been doing anything musically productive? (or anything at all lol). me and my band have been working on our 1st original song, so id say that counts

• Members

I was doing the same thing as Jack and Johnny...but I did play a gig that went reasonably well. I thought my voice was going to give out when we did a bunch of vocal-stress-inducing songs (for me) in a row, and I felt like it was going, but I made an adjustment, backed off a little bit, and all was well for another two hours of singing.

It's really frustrating sometimes being so ignorant about how my voice works and how to keep it working without hurting myself...

Nice to see you fellas... :)

Brian V.

• Members

I began to freak out that it may have been completely destroyed and I'd never get to talk to anyone here again!!! I was like WHY DIDN'T I GET ANYONE'S EMAIL ADDRESS!? lol

I think it was down from last Thursday or Friday, wasn't it? I recorded "River" (Joni Mitchell) on Friday and couldn't post about it here till today, so...that's way too long. 5 days!! It felt like 5 months to be honest. lol

Archived