Where can I download some of lug's mp3s?

The Aardvark

• Members

Some guys will be showing up shortly to take you to the Lug MP3 listening area. First, they will be fitting you with a new spiffy white coat with extra long sleeves. As soon as they help you dress, they will provide free transportation. You won't even have to leave a tip. If they offer you any pills, I'm sure it's only to "enhance" the MP3 effect so go ahead an take them. You'll know hen you've arrived at the listening room because of the special acoustic padding on the walls. Enjoy!

• Members

Originally posted by The Aardvark

Do I get the added benefit of drooling all over myself?!? I hear that's all the rage in Europe.

Don't confuse the results of poor dentistry with fad behavior.

• Members

Originally posted by The Aardvark

Is that an either/or? Poor dentistry or fad behavior? 'Cause I say "sign me up for both"!

Don't worry, you'll get both at the loony bi...er..Lug MP3 Listening area the guys are taking you to after your new coat fitting.

• Members

Originally posted by lug

In honor of your Ric purchasing permission slip:

Both made on the ric a few weeks ago. The first features Wayne K. Lott on the guitar, the 2nd features Cain T. Groove. Both of these guys record with me often.

That Ric sounds sweet! I liked both of the clips. I liked the second better than the first overall, but the bass in the first a little better. Thanks for posting! I didn't even need to activate my living will.

• Members

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by basshunter

I feel I need to clarify. Trust me, EVERYTHING is worng with lug's playing. He is the King Of Suck. The briefest of exposures to his MP3s has been known to turn animals off their feed, cause grown men to weep like new-borns, is suspected to have effected the mortality rates of the armadillo, and has left mikgag with a turkey baster permanently lodged in his brain. Heed the warning, do NOT listen to lug's playing...You have been warned.

:mad:

• Members

Originally posted by lug

next what?
:confused:

Taken from the following:

Q. What's the blonde's mating call?

A. I think I'm drunk!

Q. What's the brunette's mating call?

A. Is that damned blonde gone yet??

Q. What's the redhead's mating call?

A. NEXT!