My new Warwick Corvette :D

tom_s252

• Members

corvette.jpg

Crappy indoor picture until I get the chance to take it out in the light!

After several years of lusting and several hours of trying it against various Fenders, Musicmans and others, I've finally got my new bass! Warwick Corvette Standard Active, natural finished ash body, ovangkol neck and wenge fretboard.

It's been gigged twice already, and I'm absolutely loving it! It resonates so much more unplugged than my crappy Tanglewood did, and the neck is just gorgeous.

Thanks to Simone and all at The Bass Cellar, Denmark Street, for helping me out on a busy Wednesday morning, great service!

Any other Warwick lovers out there?

• Members
Originally posted by tom_s252

corvette.jpg

After several years of lusting and several hours of trying it against various Fenders, Musicmans and others, I've finally got my new bass! Warwick Corvette Standard Active, natural finished ash body, ovangkol neck and wenge fretboard.

It's been gigged twice already, and I'm absolutely loving it! It resonates so much more unplugged than my crappy Tanglewood did, and the neck is just gorgeous.

Thanks to Simone and all at The Bass Cellar, Denmark Street, for helping me out on a busy Wednesday morning, great service!

Any other Warwick lovers out there? [/quote

Nice !:cool:

• Members

Originally posted by Incubitabus

As president, I welcome you to the HCBF Warwick Owners' Club!

I love my Corvette FNA 5'r. I'm thinking i may spring for a Corvette $$ late next year...

Does this mean I'm a member now? Yay! My first HC club membership! I am SO putting this in my sig :D

And yes, Chrispy, Simone is the hot one, IMO at least ;)

• Members

Originally posted by tom_s252

corvette.jpg

Any other Warwick lovers out there?

:wave:

Nice 'Vette! It looks just like mine only mine's darker. How do you like the tone? Growl for days, huh?

Congrats!

• Members

It's active, and I'm loving the tone :D Growl, like you said, but if you back off and don't hit the strings so hard, it has a lovely thud to it, so punchy it's gorgeous. I'm not sure how much of the above is real English, but it just about conveys my meaning!

Archived