Please do a quick survey for me (for school).

BEAD

• Members

Thanks guys! I have all the surveys I need now... y'all can feel free to discuss, fill out the survey or whatever.

:cool:

1. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of women communicating?

2. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of men communicating?

3. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of women and men communicating with each other?

4. Do you think there is a battle of the sexes? Yes or No. Explain in a sentence or two.

5. When you think of the attributes or strengths of a good relationship, what does

• Members

1. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of women communicating?

Gossip

2. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of men communicating? Football

3. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of women and men communicating with each other? unsuccessful:)

4. Do you think there is a battle of the sexes? Yes or No. Explain in a sentence or two. Yes. Men think they are right and women think they are idiots...and that they are right

5. When you think of the attributes or strengths of a good relationship, what does

• Members

Gossip

2. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of men communicating?

Women

3. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of women and men communicating with each other?

Sex

4. Do you think there is a battle of the sexes? Yes or No. Explain in a sentence or two.

Only in the workplace.

• Members

Cell phones.

Sports.

Miscommunication

No. Men and women, on the whole, tend to think in different patterns regarding different subjects. Miscommunication is so rampant because one side may have hard time thinking about a subject from the other gender's point of view.

• Members

1. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of women communicating? Long conversations

2. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of men communicating? Beer and Boobs

3. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of women and men communicating with each other? Difficult

4. Do you think there is a battle of the sexes? Yes

Explain in a sentence or two. I think there is always a struggle whenever you hve polar opposites of anything. However this is also what creates balance.

• Members

1. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of women communicating?: ducks

2. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of men communicating? :flexing muscels

3. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of women and men communicating with each other? :ducks and muscels

4. Do you think there is a battle of the sexes? Yes or No. Explain in a sentence or two. :yes, the man trys to get in the womans pants, the woman hits the man; hence battle of the sexes

• Members

Originally posted by chunkathalon

I need to get ten people to fill this out for a class...

Pleeeeeeaaaaaase???

:o:D:thu::cry::freak:

Alot of talking

nothing

relationships

Yes, I think it's natural for people to side with their own sex, while challenging the opposite, because there are great unknowns about the opposite sex, and confrontation is a way for humans to gain insight, although most would not admit their own lack of knowledge of the opposite.

• Members

Lesbians

Sissies

Arguements

Not in the way I see things - I don't perceive a battle in the corporate world because I don't believe women have to struggle the same way they used to when they first started fighting for equal consideration, same in other areas of life. There will be exceptions but there isn't a war.

• Members

1. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of women communicating? talking

2. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of men communicating? beer

3. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of women and men communicating with each other? yelling

4. Do you think there is a battle of the sexes? Yes or No. Explain in a sentence or two. Yes. I think women are striving to make as much as men at the same jobs. First thing that came to mind.

• Members
Originally posted by chunkathalon

1. Women sitting at a kitchen table, talking.

2. Men standing outside, talking.

3. A man standing, and a woman sitting in a kitchen, talking.

4. I think the only "battle" is created by a combination of the media, and people's own inability to think for themselves. (Then of course, the media playing on this lack of intelligence)

5. To me, an open, caring relationship. Being able to communicate without fear of hurting the feelings of others.

6. I don't. I think some jobs are obviously going to have smaller or greater margins of differences, but only in low-paying jobs is the scale equal in my experience.

7. I think it has done a lot to empower women to be who they want. I also think it has gone too far in some respects, making women think they will never be equal, and convincing them that they need to fight men forever.

8. I think there is some good to it. Without making some effort to include people, we're no better than simple bigots. I do think it goes too far in some cases, though.

9. No, not really.

10. Not really.

• Members

Sensitivity and concern, whether genuine or feigned.

Pointed discussion without fluff.

Veiled statements and guarded responses.

On an individual level, no, people are people for the most part. An apparent Battle is being waged by those who wish to keep sexism alive for the sake of having a purpose.

Archived