Had my last gig with my band last saturday...

Ron C

• Members

Very strange feeling, I quitted my band after 3 yrs so last saturday was my final gig, I did about 200 gigs with them so it was pretty hard.

I'm happy with my decision and now i'm looking forward to all the time I will have and to make new music with some friends.

I allready booked a hotel in Gent (belgium) to spend some time with my girlfriend next week, the last time we had time to spend more as 1 day together was about half a year ago so i'm really looking forward to it!:D

• Members

My band just broke up today! :mad: :mad: :mad: Luckily in the fight I got the drummer (best drummer I know) and the guitarist (hes really good) ... I might play guitar with them in a new band cause a friend of ours who plays bass and only bass (I play both ... Im better than him on bass but Im gonna help him out) wants to play with us ... and never could cause we didnt have room to double bass.

• Members

Originally posted by ToeJamFootball

yeah, its always tough when that happens, personnally I didnt wuit, it just sorta fell apart.

anyway, i am know recording an album with a new band, i am bit nervous:(

:D

ToeJam

Good luck with the recordings!!!:D

• Members

Originally posted by Detox

It's not easy to leave. I recently left a band after just a short time, and even that was tougher than I thought it'd be.

In a month you'll be over it completely.

Yeah I think so, but what if they will become huge?? :rolleyes:

;)

• Members

Originally posted by Jazz Ad

The band's quite successful.

Why did you leave ?

Here's my story

Besides that there was always some tension between the 4 of us...

And in my next project i'm sure i have a lot more freedom and can add more of my own creativity as well. In 2nd Place Driver almost everything is written by the guitarist, which was good for this band, thanks to his dedication and promotional activities we became succesfull.

Archived