Rainbow- Stargazer

da_witch

• Members

Hey Guys,

It is a bit of a long shot, but does one of you have the bass tab or anything for the song Stargazer (by Rainbow)?

I can't find it on the internet (exept for the guitartab) and I need to play it within a few days and I don't have time to sit down and work it out...

Thanks,

Wendy

• Members

Originally posted by ToeJamFootball

wow, you havent been around here in a while,

where have you been?

Kicked off my own company which is also mainly the reason why I haven't been able to play music for over half a year now...had to set my priorities.

But now it is all up and running, money is finally coming in, so now I can focus on bands and stuff again.

Furthermore I have been enjoying my boyfriend to the max ;)....

• Members

Originally posted by da_witch

Kicked off my own company which is also mainly the reason why I haven't been able to play music for over half a year now...had to set my priorities.

But now it is all up and running, money is finally coming in, so now I can focus on bands and stuff again.

Furthermore I have been enjoying my boyfriend to the max
;)

Wonderful...especially the social life:thu:

I'd love to yack with you sometime, but right now I'm late leaving for the salt mine:(

• Members

Originally posted by da_witch

Hey Guys,

It is a bit of a long shot, but does one of you have the bass tab or anything for the song Stargazer (by Rainbow)?

I can't find it on the internet (exept for the guitartab) and I need to play it within a few days and I don't have time to sit down and work it out...

One thing I would add is that when the guitar solo begins on the low strings, maintain that steady drone/pedal tone, as it really adds to the hypnotic feel of the song. You can improvise a lot of Stargazer, simply echoing the main guitar riff if need be. Not perfect, but close enough for rock and roll.

Your band ought to learn Rainbow's "16th Century Greensleeves" also - it has such a cool chorus - every metalhead in town will sing along with you because the words are simple.

Good luck !

• Members

Originally posted by John S. Shinal

One thing I would add is that when the guitar solo begins on the low strings, maintain that steady drone/pedal tone, as it really adds to the hypnotic feel of the song. You can improvise a lot of Stargazer, simply echoing the main guitar riff if need be. Not perfect, but close enough for rock and roll.

Your band ought to learn Rainbow's "16th Century Greensleeves" also - it has such a cool chorus - every metalhead in town will sing along with you because the words are simple.

Good luck !

Thanks for the tip John!

It is not my band, just filling in and maybe sticking around for a while, but we will see...

They are playing all those classic songs and I just love that.

Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Whitesnake etc...

Wendy

Archived