B-Bottom

• Members

Originally posted by Phantasm

The way the guy sings kinda reminds me of the way the "macho manly parody guy" sings on South Park.

I guess that's what it really is, I don't get the vocals. There's something about them that bugs me. The musical part I get, it's stoner/gloomy and I'm alright with it, but the vocals don't work for me.

A lot of people must like them however, becuase Sirius plays the hell out of them.

When i first heard them I absolutly hated them. but the stuff just really grows on you. now I'm like a super fan...obviously.

I used to think that his lyrics were being weird just for the sake of being weird. But if you really read them you come to realize that neil is a friggin mad genius.

Oh and seeing them live simply owns. they are by far the loudest band I've ever seen too. so if you see them be prepared

• Members

Originally posted by B-Bottom

When i first heard them I absolutly hated them. but the stuff just really grows on you. now I'm like a super fan...obviously.

I used to think that his lyrics were being weird just for the sake of being weird. But if you really read them you come to realize that neil is a friggin mad genius.

Oh and seeing them live simply owns. they are by far the loudest band I've ever seen too. so if you see them be prepared

this is all true. i didn't get the lyrics at first, but once you do, your appreciation for the band will grow ten-fold. they are one of the best live bands i've ever seen too. i had neck cramps from head banging for an entire year after a show in 2001.

Archived