Used basses

btb&dr=tone

• Members

www.basscentral.com has a decent selection of used basses.

www.musiciansfriend.com sometimes has scratch and dent basses that average $100-300 than a brand new one and only have minor cosmetic marks.

Otherwise, Samash and Guitar Center will have to be checked often for updated used inventory.

If you are interested I am selling a Warwick Corvette Standard 5 string. Let me know.

Kevin Glenn

• Members

Originally posted by Gearhead17

www.basscentral.com
has a decent selection of used basses.

www.musiciansfriend.com
sometimes has scratch and dent basses that average $100-300 than a brand new one and only have minor cosmetic marks.

Otherwise, Samash and Guitar Center will have to be checked often for updated used inventory.

If you are interested I am selling a Warwick Corvette Standard 5 string. Let me know.

Kevin Glenn

Need to add Bass Northwest! http://www.bassnw.com/

I got my Alembic Persuader from them! Perfect condition $1195.00 w/case, with the proceeds of the sale of my Hamer 12-String Bass (Alpine White - Autographed by all three members of Kings-X) to Beaver Felton at Bass Central.

• Members

Bought my Modulus and Stewart amp both from Bassgear.com in the past 2 weeks.

There is junk GALORE (both good and bad) at TB most times though. Last week there were like a few Roscoes, DB750s, Schroeders, everything for sale. It was pretty crazy!

Archived