pretty much have my svt3 sold...

greenshag

• Members

Cool. You'll probably love the GB. I did not. But I am hooked on the Ampeg sound. I have a SVT-3Pro that I am dying to try in a live setting. That will be a couple more weeks. But so far I am digging it. Have fun with your GBE600.

• Members

Originally posted by no-logic

Cool. You'll probably love the GB. I did not. But I am hooked on the Ampeg sound. I have a SVT-3Pro that I am dying to try in a live setting. That will be a couple more weeks. But so far I am digging it. Have fun with your GBE600.

thanks man, I love my svt3, but I have been using one (this being the 2nd one actually) for 10 years now, I feel it is time for a change.

• Members

Nice, I wouldn't mind picking up one of those GBs, alas I don't think they would ship it to the UK (and even if they would it would be like $250 shipping, plus whatever I would have to pay in customs duty, so it would probably end up costing about the same as what it would if I just bought one here and I don't have

• Members

Originally posted by greenshag

should be today...$500, which I will turn around and buy a GBE600:evil: from MF on blowout....

I'm in the same boat... I need to unload some gear to finance one.. hopefully before the deal runs out. ::COUGH COUGH SPAM THREAD COUGH COUGH:: sorry for the shameless plug.:p

• Members

Originally posted by no-logic

I think you'll like that ampeg in a live setting, used to love mine too.

Archived