Guitarists in search of Bassist in RICHMOND area!!!!

PRSnotPOS

• Members

My buddy and I are both really into music. I play guitar and sing and he plays guitar too but we would like to expand beyond the two person jam session. So we are looking to find a DEDICATED bassist (to start off with) in the Richmond, Virginia area who is 19-25 years old. The bassist must have SOME understanding of music theory and be able to enjoy music like Opeth, Incubus, 311, Al Di Meola, Sublime, Dream Theater, Pat Methany, and Mr. Bungle just to name a few. I'm more into rock/metal/funk/reggae and my friend is more into jazz/fusion/prog rock. If you are interested please PM me and we will take it from there. Oh and please don't be shy. All bassists are welcome, we are not cocky a**holes.

• Members

Originally posted by PRSnotPOS

My buddy and I are both really into music. I play guitar and sing and he plays guitar too but we would like to expand beyond the two person jam session. So we are looking to find a DEDICATED bassist (to start off with) in the Richmond, Virginia area who is 19-25 years old. The bassist must have SOME understanding of music theory and be able to enjoy music like Opeth, Incubus, 311, Al Di Meola, Sublime, Dream Theater, Pat Methany, and Mr. Bungle just to name a few. I'm more into rock/metal/funk/reggae and my friend is more into jazz/fusion/prog rock. If you are interested please PM me and we will take it from there. Oh and please don't be shy. All bassist's are welcome, we are not cocky a**holes.

all bassists are welcome or just the ones between 19-25?

• Members

Richmond was the last capital of the Confederacy...you racist bastards!

Seriously, Richmond is pretty cool. I'll be in Westover Hills Thursday to see Justin (Kate Lawton Band) and snag some barbecue at Bill's (if they still exist).

Riis

• Members

Originally posted by rikshaw

all bassists are welcome or just the ones between 19-25?

+1. :D

2.5 hours r/t commute is way too much, even if I weren't too old, did like Incubus, and didn't have another project. :D

Try putting up flyers at VCU, especially the music department.

Archived