Fat nurse relieves world of scum

Kaesh

• Members

My wife once had a job as a bank guard. (She only kept that job for about two months partially due to the bank being robbed on her second day of work.) Anyway her normal routine was to drive to work, load her .38 in the parking lot and go in the door, then after work unload once she got back into her car. Well, one morning she was running a little late and on her way to work she changed lanes in front of a pickup. She says there was a good 50 feet of distance between her and the pickup when she changed lanes but I guess the other driver thought she had cut him off. Well, a little further down the road traffic came to a complete stop so she thought she'd save some time and load there. She got out her gun, opened it and just as she was clicking the speed loader, she heard the sound of someone trying to open her door (it was locked). She pivoted to see the driver of the pickup truck just as he saw what was in her hand. She said he backed up waving his hands furiously, ran back to his truck and when traffic started moving again, changed lanes and stayed as far away from her as he could. I don't think the bastard will ever try something like that again. :D

• Members

Originally posted by Flod

And so do monkeys, if you give them a gun.

The possession of a gun doesn't advance the monkey's brain all of a sudden. It may fire it by accident though.

I've been waiting for my guns to jump up and start smoking mutherfunkers left and right for almost 20 years now but no luck.

Archived