Been battling this thing all day...

RoboChrist

• Members

I was hoping I would have a nice weekend just lounging around the house but my ass isn't letting me

...Since around 11:00AM this morning I've been having the {censored}s something terrible. I mean we're talking pea soup here,like every half hour. I think it was some bad nuts I ate earlier

So anyway, do I have to weather this out old school or is there some obscure folk remedy involving a bag of soaked cloaves er something?

Please somebody help me!!

• Members

Originally posted by Ace Of Bass

I would guess garlic bread would be good, but I've never tried it.

But a thick absorbent thing like bread with low fiber (light bread) and higher in Salt should help to thicken up your innerds.

Tried the bread thing. Maybe it takes a little time to get down there. I've got food here that'll do the trick but my appetite is just not up to it.

I'm burping a lot too...real weird smelling burps like rootbeer and farts... and I'm a healthy slim chap too...{censored}ed I tell ya, {censored}ed.

• Members

Originally posted by Crescent Seven

Opiates always stop me up nicely. Any one will do, Vicodin, Percocet, Percodan, Oxycontin, heroin...

Take as much as you can. You won't {censored} for a week!
:D
C7

I guess now would be a good time to add that every time I laugh my gut starts to rumble so no jokes please...this is serious

;)

Archived